So that members can enjoy their time in the club we have some rules we ask every member and guest to follow:
The following dress code should be followed while on the premises:
- Smart Casual dress required at all times
- Gentleman must wear collars at all times
- Clean smart denims can be worn but must have no rips or stains on them
- Tailored shorts are allowed
- At private functions, dress code is relaxed, but no access to any other part of the club is allowed
- Smart sandals are acceptable (Definition: a light shoe with either an openwork upper or straps attaching the sole to the foot)
Not allowed at any time in any part of the club:
- Headwear (Ladies dress hats / Religious hats / Medical reasons excepted)
- No Hooded Tops
- Soiled or Dirty Work clothes (including footwear)
- No Football Shirts, Rugby Shirts or sporting tops bearing the name or emblem/logo of a particular team (During special annual events such as World Cups, European Championships, Olympic games etc., shirts bearing the name or emblem of an international team will be allowed)
- Camouflage style combat trousers or shorts / Track suits of any description
- No Flip Flops (Definition: a light sandal, typically of plastic or rubber, with a thong between the big and second toe)
If you are not adhering to the correct dress code we will be unable to serve you and you will be asked to leave the premises
Committee ruling on whether dress is appropriate will be final on any occasion
So that everyone can have a pleasant time while in the club we ask that all members and guests refrain from swearing or using foul and abusive language.
This sort of behaviour will not be acceptable in our club.
All guests must be signed in by a full member and adhere to the club rules.
Children are welcome in the club but in the interest of health and safety, and for the benefit of all members, must be supervised at all times.
It is the responsibility of members to ensure that their guests are compliant with all the club rules.